1.06.2018

Watercolor You

Welcome back!
My family bought me a gift card to Simon Says Stamp! I have been eyeing this die and stamp set FOREVER!  :) Take a look:


I love this stamp set! I can use it for everything!

Challenges:
Shopping out stash -  watercolor

Card Recipe:
Paper: Watercolor paper, black cardstock and SU purple card base
Stamps: French Script from SU!, SSS You matter set 
Dies: You matter die
Ink: Distress inks Picked RaspberryPeacock Feathers, and a mix of both to create purple
Embellishments: Gemstones

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! Thank you so much for sharing at the SOS watercolor challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, love the background and the design, thanks for watercolouring with us at Shopping Our stash.

    ReplyDelete

Place comment here, I look forward to hearing from you!